Registrar FAQs

I graduated many years ago… Do you still have my transcript?
Yes, we have high school records back to 1954.

I need proof of graduation... Do I need a transcript or a copy of my diploma?
Your transcript shows the graduation date as well as enrollment date, grades and credits earned. Most places requiring proof of high school graduation will accept a transcript. Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School does not keep copies of diplomas.

What if I don’t want to send my transcript, but still need proof of graduation?
We can provide a letter for you that certifies your graduation date. Email the Registrar at [email protected].

Can I request a transcript for my son/daughter?
Under FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy ACT of 1974, parents are presumed to have full rights to their child’s records unless the school has evidence of court order. Parents should complete the Transcript Request Form.