Important start-up information and required forms can be found at www.lsrhs.net/sites/info/schoolstartup/
The Core Values of Lincoln Sudbury Regional High School
The main doors to the school will be open weekdays 7:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m during the summer.
School year calendar
Summer Direct Contact Information: 978-443-9961
Superintendent/Principal’s Office – x2370
- Student Parking
Business Office – x2380
- Bus Routes (will be posted in local papers and on L-S website in August)
Student Services/Special Education – x2386
- Work permits x2388
Scheduling – 2016-2017 schedules will be distributed in late July.
- For more information please visit schedule information page.
- Transcript/Student Records Requests; transcript request form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by appointment only
- Director of Activities & Athletics can be reached best by email email@example.com
- Administrative Assistant will return on August 22
- House Assistants will return on Aug 22
- Counselors will return on Aug 29
- Associate Principals (formerly known as Housemasters) can be reached best by email.
Please note: Books, fees and other student obligations, as seen in student iPass accounts (view Obligations), may be returned to the Main Office beginning August 23, not before.
Information about the spring 2016 Senior Service Day – service provided, organizations supported, etc. – and a slideshow of pictures from the day are now available on the MLK Senior Service Day 2016 webpage!
Congratulations Class of 2016! Great job!
Photographs of graduation, each graduate, and award ceremonies will be available by midweek at: http://www.photoreflect.com/store/storesearch.aspx?p=54140&n=lincoln