Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests 


The Lincoln-Sudbury Registrar is responsible for student records and transcripts. During the school year, current students with transcript or record requests should see their Guidance Counselor or email the registrar, [email protected]

Requests are processed in the order they are received and may take up to 7 to 10 school days to complete. In the summer months, expect orders to take longer due to summer schedules.

For LS Students requesting a school document for the RMV Massachusetts Identification (ID) Requirement to satisfy the Massachusetts residency document - “School-issued document”. Requests should be made through email - [email protected]
As an alternative, The Massachusetts RMV also provides this form to prove Massachusetts residency if you are under the age of 18. Open PDF file, 163.17 KB, for Alternative Residency Affidavit (PDF 163.17 KB) Link from the Massachusetts RMV website.

Graduated or withdrawn students with transcript or record requests should complete a Transcript Request Form. 

Requests are processed in the order they are received and may take up to 7 to 10 school days to complete.

  • Click here to complete and submit the Transcript Request Form online.
  • Click here to print and mail/fax/email the Transcript Request Form. 

Please note: if you are looking for Lincoln-Sudbury teacher recommendations, you should contact the teacher directly.

There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript you order. Scholarship and military academy transcripts are always free. Transcripts can be paid via cash or check made out to LSRHS, and mailed to Registrar, LSRHS, 390 Lincoln Road, Sudbury MA 01776

The Lincoln Sudbury Regional High School profile is available for more detailed information on Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School.

NOTE: Test scores must be sent directly to colleges from the testing organizations. For more information:

For information about the GED, now called the High School Equivalency Test Program, please contact the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.

NCAA Information

Graduates with NCAA transcript requests should contact the Registrar directly with all requests and questions.

Transcripts are uploaded to the NCAA on-line, by the L-S Registrar, at the end of junior year and again after graduation, providing that the student has successfully registered and is on the official NCAA request list.