Welcome to the YWLC!
Our mission is to support young women in developing their leadership skills as well as examining the role of women in the world. We also strive to offer each other support and encouragement in taking on roles of leadership in our community and in the future.
Past Activities Include:
- Open forums
- Annual Young Women and Women Faculty Retreat
- Social get-togethers
- Political action on women’s issues
- Healthy relationship contract
- Gift card drive
- Valentine’s Day candy heart sale to benefit Rosie’s Place
- Screening of Killing Us Softly, a documentary about the representation of women in the media
Join the club and make it what you want it to be!
We meet Tuesday mornings at 7:20 am in the history lounge