What is Aspen?
Aspen is Lincoln-Sudbury’s student information system. Aspen assists Lincoln-Sudbury staff to maintain and communicate student information. Teachers may use Aspen for grades, lesson plans, and/or class forums. Some teachers choose to give students access to grades, homework assignments, and other course material on Aspen. Lincoln-Sudbury supports the decision of each teacher to determine how he or she will use these features with students.
What is available in Aspen for the L-S student?
Each student at L-S has an Aspen Portal account. Each L-S student will be able to view:
- their current year’s schedule
- their attendance records (daily and period)
- any owed fees and assets
- their own biographical profile to verify student address, etc.
- any warnings submitted through Aspen for any course taken at L-S
- their own term and semester grades for each year they attend L-S
- their grade and credit history sorted by department
L-S is committed to empowering our students to make the best possible decisions during their high school years. The Aspen tools are meant to help each L-S student – in consultation with their parents, teachers, and counselors – make sound decisions concerning their course selections and educational focus at L-S and beyond.
How do I log on?
You can log on to Aspen’s Student Portal at https://ma-lsrhs.myfollett.com
- enter your login (last name, first initial, and year of graduation – just like your gmail account, without the @lsrhs.net)
- enter password
If you have trouble logging in, try the “I forgot my password” link or talk with a teacher or your house office.