School Year 2019-2020 Information and Forms
You will NOT be receiving hardcopies of these forms unless you specifically request them. It is essential that you read the information below and print and return the required forms.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND FORMS for ALL FAMILIES:
- House Office Contact Information: ACE – North – South – East – West
- Schedule information
- Drop-off and Pick-up information
- LSRHS 2019-2020 School Year calendar
- Annual FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) notification
- Program of Studies and Policy Handbook
- English Summer reading information
- Community Service – Please visit this page for Guidelines and a list of pre-approved activities
REQUIRED FORMS: please print, fill out, and return by Monday, September 9, 2019.
- Activity Fee Information
- Student Health and Emergency Form
- When school starts, each student will be given his or her family contact information sheet to be updated and returned to the House Office.
Forms may be returned by mail to LSRHS, Attn: Main Office, 390 Lincoln Rd., Sudbury MA 01776 from now until August 16th. Beginning Aug 20, forms may be dropped off at the front desk.
Additional forms and information — please read and fill out and return if applicable:
- Additional information for 9th graders and new students (please click this link)
- Fall Sports Registration — visit LS Athletic Homepage for Fall Tryout information.
- In the fall, the Athletic Department will host their annual parent night for sports parents ranging from Kindergarten to seniors. The date, time and speaker will be determined this summer.
- If your student is interested in playing sports at LS, here is an overview of our Athletics Department.
- If your student is interested in working out this summer in the LS Fitness Center, please visit Summer Fitness Center.
- The LS Activities ‘Shop Around’ will be held Thursday, September 12th and Friday September 13th during the lunches in the A-B Connector. Please visit the Activities web page for information on Clubs & Activities offered at LS.
- Parking permit application and information (please note: recently returned books, equipment and fees may still be showing as owed in iPass – you may go ahead to apply for a parking permit – obligations will be processed at the end of August. Thank you for your patience.)
- Bus Information
- Cafeteria accounts
- Military Family Status Form
AVAILABLE IN STUDENT ASPEN ACCOUNTS
- 2018-2019 4th quarter Report Card may be viewed in students’ Aspen accounts at the end of June.
- 2019-2020 Course Schedules may be viewed in students’ Aspen accounts at the beginning of August. Students and families will receive an email from Virginia Blake letting you know when schedules are available. More information is available at the Scheduling Information page.
More helpful information for LS students and your parents/guardians