MCAS Bus Information:
Tuesday, March 21, Wednesday, March 22 and Thursday, March 23 morning buses will run at the regular time and the regular routes for those taking the MCAS and participating in the Diversity workshop.
A second bus run will be provided for all Lincoln and Sudbury students who are NOT taking the MCAS:
• On March 21 & 22, the second bus run will pick up students at their regular bus stop approximately 3 & 1/2 hrs. after their usual time.
• On March 23, the second bus run will pick up students approximately 2 & 1/4 hrs. after their usual time.
All Boston students will need to take their regular morning bus, whether or not they are taking the MCAS. There will not be a second bus run for Boston.
All 9th grade students will attend the Diversity Workshop 7:50-11:00 a.m. on Wednesday March 22nd (snow date March 23rd).
L-S Bus Routes
Lincoln and Sudbury Bus Routes (2016-2017)
All students need to know where they live and what streets are near them so they can let the drivers know where to stop for them.
Bus stop times are approximate and students should arrive at the stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled stop time. Please remember that all stop times may vary the first few weeks of school or due to weather conditions.
Late buses only run when Sport Activities are in session.
- Fall Sports – 5:30
- Winter Sports – Lincoln and Sudbury at 6:10
- Boston – Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 6:10
- Boston – Tuesday, Thursday at 5:30
- This schedule will be in effect until about Feb. 14, 2014
- Spring Sports – 5:30
Bus stop requests must only be made through the Transportation Department at 978-639-3215 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Winter bus stop requests must be made each year and are considered on a case by case basis.
Lost Items: Please contact First Student, at 978-443-8631 for an items left on the bus.