IMPORTANT INFORMATION FLU and OTHER UPDATES
PLEASE KEEP YOUR STUDENT HOME IF:
- Has a recent diagnosis of a communicable/ contagious disease.
- Fever greater than 100ºF within the last 24 hours off of fever reducing medication(antipyretic).
- Vomiting/diarrhea within the past 24 hours
- Uncontrollable cough
PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL NURSE IF:
- A new allergy requiring an action plan.
- Your student has a new medical diagnosis
- A serious injury or condition requiring emergency treatment, hospitalization, or surgery
- A head injury or concussion
FLU UPDATE 2018
Prevention is Key to reduce the spread of Flu.
Widespread Influenza Reported. Flu Shots Available at the Board of Health Sudbury.
In response to recent widespread flu illness the Board of Health (BOH) would like to remind residents that it’s not too late to get vaccinated. If you’re not sick, there’s a good chance some of your friends, family members, or colleagues are. The BOH has flu vaccine at the Health Department. Call Phyllis Schilp, BOH Nurse, at 978-440-5477 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment or request a home visit if homebound. Please visit the CDC website on flu for more information: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/index.htm