Criteria for “Love of Learning” Award
- shows a consistent enthusiasm for and love of learning without regard for grades
- embraces academic challenges and in some cases may seek out academic challenges
- willingly takes academic risks
- shows a consistent effort to improve his/her reading, writing and discussion skills, which is motivated by of a love of learning
- may make connections between his/her learning and the world beyond the classroom
Nominations for the “Love of Learning Award” originate from the English Department faculty members, and the English Department makes the final decision on the recipients for this award.