ATHLETIC TRYOUTS AT LS
Any student wishing to tryout for a sport at LS must have the following paperwork turned in to the Athletic office prior to the first tryout of the season. All of the necessary forms are available on the LS Athletic website.
1. A signed permission slip and chemical health form (this form only has to be signed once per school year even if a student athlete is involved in multiple sports)
2. A check payable to LSRHS for $365 ($500 for hockey) or fee waiver applications
3. A physical form dated within 13 months of the first date of the tryout. If the physical expires (13 months) during the season the athletic office must receive a copy of an updated physical for the athlete to be eligible.
4. A signed concussion law awareness form
5. A signed Code of Conduct contract
6. A signed Pre-Participation Head Injury Report (this needs to be filled out every season)
Fall: Starts the second Thursday preceding Labor Day (football starts earlier)
Winter: Starts the first Monday after Thanksgiving
Spring: Starts the third Monday in March