Your group must have at least
- 1 book
- 1 database OR eBook article
- 1 website (for which you complete the SCRAP Test)
- Books for this project are on a cart.
- If you can’t find what you need, please check with Ms. King or Ms. Myers.
Electronic Library Resources: DATABASES
Electronic Library Resources: eBOOKS
To access Electronic Resources from home:
- Click here: Remote Access Instructions
- Then type the username and password that you use to access L-S computers
- A PDF table will download; use the info from the PDF table to get into the databases
- Search online for a reliable website (determine reliability using the SCRAP Test).
- When you’ve chosen the website you will use, then complete this SCRAP Test form. Please work on this form as a group; one submission per group.
- Example of a good SCRAP Test submission: Successful SCRAP Test Example (Badminton).pdf
- SCRAP Test questions to help you complete your form.